nomacs – Image Lounge is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3
© Markus Diem, Stefan Fiel, and Florian Kleber, 2011 – 2020
- nomacs portable .zip package
we maintain a flathub app. We recommend installing nomacs from there if you want to have the latest version.
Ubuntu and Linux Mint
- nomacs is available in the “universe” repository of Ubuntu. Just install it using your favorite package manager.
- translations can be added with
sudo apt-get install nomacs-l10n
- Install the heif plugin to load heif images.
- nomacs is included in the official repositories.
- nomacs is officially available on Arch Linux, simply install it with:
pacman -S nomacs
- repositories (Tumbleweed, Factory, 12.1, 11.4)
- update your FreeBSD repository and change directory to /usr/ports/graphics/nomacs (if your repository directory is the default, otherwise change to the particular directory)
- build and install nomacs by typing:
make install clean
other Linux distribution
- If there is no package available for your favorite distribution, you can download the sources and compile nomacs according to the compile instructions.
nomacs uses these libraries
Herbie – Diagnostics
Herbie is a small cpu monitoring tool. Download