to support the container: .MPO and .JPS
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
we have added the extension
-> *.jps now loads both frames next to each other and *.mpo loads the 'main' frame
do you want an anaglyph image rendered?
anaglyph image rendered- there is no need =) but, I think - it's a good Feature.
in *.MPO: May you make the switch frames arrows? (I have a 3D camera, that is why it is important to me)
yeah, but it will take some time (since we need to write our own loader for that : )
- Target version set to 0.4.0
- Target version deleted (
- Tracker changed from Feature to Plugin
- Status changed from New to Accepted
the stereo stuff from the GSoC projects could be exported to a plugin?!
- Target version set to 3.1
Also available in: Atom