From 04.08.2012 to 02.09.2012
- 19:04 Feature #171: WebP
- we'll check out how heavy the dependencies are. but it seems to be a promising image format.
- 19:02 Feature #167 (Closed): Ctrl for mouse cursor
- 19:01 Feature #170 (Feedback): Set as Wallpaper
- I have now added this feature. just a general question: does WinXP support wallpapers to be *.jpg (win7 definitely do...
- 15:07 Feature #170: Set as Wallpaper
- This is very necessary feature.
- 12:37 Feature #170 (Closed): Set as Wallpaper
- We need the one-click-set-as-the-wallpaper feature in Nomacs. It's the most-needed feature that Nomacs lacks of. Need...
- 15:02 Feature #171 (Closed): WebP
- May you make a *.WebP format support?
- 09:37 Feature #169 (Accepted): window transparency features
thanks for your feedback.
disabling our events so that gestures get through nomacs should be possible (as far...
- 22:29 Feature #169 (Closed): window transparency features
I apologize for my English.
I work in computer graphics and I love your program, I use it to view the refere...
- 10:15 Bug #168 (Closed): directory is "lost" when reaching the beginning/end of a directory
- that's it, thanks
- 16:24 Bug #168: directory is "lost" when reaching the beginning/end of a directory
- Is that it?
|| instead of &&.
- 15:04 Feature #123: animated gif
- bug is also in the trunk version (see #168)
- 14:57 Feature #123: animated gif
- i think it was at the beginning of the directory, so i think the bug should be in the trunk version (will check this ...
- 14:54 Feature #123: animated gif
- Also, the first patch shouldn't be applied before the second one. Just in case.
- 14:52 Feature #123: animated gif
- Ok, I'll test it with different versions of code later.
Do you loose the directory by only switching the images or b...
- 14:44 Feature #123: animated gif
- oh, haven't tested it with the trunk version, only with the stable.
- 14:41 Feature #123: animated gif
- It looks like I'm able to loose the directory in the current trunk version by reaching the end or the beginning of th...
- 14:16 Feature #123: animated gif
#1 is solved, but i am still able to "loose" the directory, especially when i switch the images very fast......
- 11:42 Feature #123: animated gif
- Thanks, here's a new patch.
- 09:50 Feature #123 (In Progress): animated gif
now nomacs is capable of displaying animated gif, but there are still some errors:
* an image is loaded i...
- 05:12 Feature #123: animated gif
- Here's a patch that enables animated gifs support.
If you are watching images in a row, animation is disabled. To tu...
- 15:03 Bug #168 (Closed): directory is "lost" when reaching the beginning/end of a directory
- directory is not remembered, after reaching the last/first image the directory is changed
- 08:18 Feature #39: Print Dialog
- Currently there are no settings for printing. We would like to add a dialog where users can choose things shrink/zoom...
- 05:13 Feature #39: Print Dialog
- Isn't it solved?
- 05:28 Feature #134: Delete confirmation dialogue
- You can use shift+del for that.
- 11:31 Feature #167 (Closed): Ctrl for mouse cursor
- show statusbar on Ctrl down
- 21:27 Feature #166 (Closed): micro paint
- Thanks for nomacs and i hope soon it will beat irfanview, maybe you can make some tiny painting feature too for image...
- 16:09 Bug #165 (Closed): Save exif
- Nomacs displays error while trying to save tiff with lossless compression.
- 08:10 Feature #164 (Closed): support mouse key 4 & 5
- e.g. next and previous image
Also available in: Atom