From 18.07.2015 to 16.08.2015
- 20:56 Bug #423: Nomacs 2.4.2 Batch Tools dialogue does not display fully after batch process under XFCE...
- the crash seems to be fixed with updating to qt5 (I cannot reproduce it on the current developer branch) but we'll te...
- 19:55 Bug #473: Segfault on Linux, nomacs v. 2.4.4
- cannot reproduce it with qt 5.5...
- 19:01 Feature #498 (Rejected): Boton de Deshacer y Rehacer
- 19:01 Bug #471 (Rejected): Nomacs no carga fotografias
- reason: not reported in english
- 18:59 Bug #481 (Accepted): some items can not be translated
- I fixed (all I could : )
-> translate nomacs is a link - so we cannot open it for translation (the link could be des...
- 18:50 Bug #468 (Accepted): Trying to open *.zip and *.docx with unchecked these file types in config (l...
- that was a stupid bug... (fixed)
- 18:20 Bug #501: Nomacs not themed
- 02:14 Bug #501: Nomacs not themed
- I found a solution, definitely it's not emacs bug
QT system defaults was resetted (may be after update)
- 15:38 Bug #501 (Closed): Nomacs not themed
- after running nomacs from another user(2) in same session (from terminal) nomacs for original user(1) begin to be unt...
- 14:25 Bug #500: Path batch conversion
thanks for reporting.
we should have fixed this in the current developer preview... just to be sure, that you...
- 12:06 Bug #500 (Closed): Path batch conversion
first of all, I love your program!!
The only thing is when i want to batch convert photos and try to choos...
- 14:20 Feature #498: Boton de Deshacer y Rehacer
- nope we don't understand you... please report bugs in english
- 14:19 Bug #499: x64 windows installer installs into "program files (x86)" instead of "program files"
- nomacs 3.0 will ship with a new installer...
- 14:17 Bug #483: Background color
- could you try the color: 101 101 101 - it seems that your color collides with the default color (obviously we do not ...
- 09:51 Bug #499 (Closed): x64 windows installer installs into "program files (x86)" instead of "program ...
- As the title says, the 64bit windows installer (2.4.5) proposes "program files (x86)\nomacs" instead of "program file...
- 09:37 Feature #498 (Rejected): Boton de Deshacer y Rehacer
- > Hola, espero que me puedan entender, me encanto el visor es el mejor que he visto, lo unico malo es que no le encue...
- 13:24 Bug #494: Crash on Linux when saving metadata
- exiv2 0.24-1 on Arch Linux. I also see this bug sometimes on Windows 7 64.
- 09:37 Bug #494 (Accepted): Crash on Linux when saving metadata
- 09:30 Bug #494: Crash on Linux when saving metadata
thanks for reporting... can you tell me which exiv2 version you are using? - I am experiencing the same issue ...
- 09:37 Bug #490: Crash when pressing '0' on certain images
- done (current stable)
- 09:37 Feature #496 (Accepted): Image displaying delay
- 09:36 Feature #492: Show images by date
- no it's not - File > Sort > by Date Created
one important note: Date Created refers to the file creation date, not ...
- 09:33 Feature #493 (Accepted): Full Screen setting positions (Thumbnail, histogram, Metadata, ...) & Mo...
- 09:33 Feature #493: Full Screen setting positions (Thumbnail, histogram, Metadata, ...) & Moving histog...
- this should be already there...
however, thumbnail position & metadata selection will always be the same as chosen ...
- 09:27 Bug #495 (Accepted): Frameless opens on wrong monitor
the frameless mode is a bit of a hack when it comes to two monitors - we create a canvas which includes both m...
- 09:20 Feature #497 (Accepted): Opportunity to execute a script when clicking on a picture
you can already execute a script using File > Open With > Manage Applications. First you need to add your scri...
- 02:20 Feature #497 (Closed): Opportunity to execute a script when clicking on a picture
first of all congratulation for this great tool.
Could you implement an option to execute an external script wh...
- 08:25 Bug #491: nomacs for OSX Yosemite
- It's not that we are not interested in supporting OS X. The problem is we have currently no access to a Mac computer ...
- 08:22 Bug #491: nomacs for OSX Yosemite
- The developers aren't interested in supporting OS X. See this ticket: https://www.nomacs.org/redmine/issues/300
- 22:57 Feature #496 (Closed): Image displaying delay
- Maybe this could have been filed as a feature request too, I wasn't sure.
When I open an image with the "frameless...
- 16:25 Bug #495 (Closed): Frameless opens on wrong monitor
- I have 2 monitors with the right monitor being the primary, yet with frameless option checked it always opens on on t...
- 07:15 Bug #494 (Closed): Crash on Linux when saving metadata
- I have been experiencing this crash a lot lately and have had one image corrupted so far! (rewritten as zero bytes). ...
- 03:42 Feature #493 (Closed): Full Screen setting positions (Thumbnail, histogram, Metadata, ...) & Movi...
- Ability to save in Full Screen : Thumbnail position, Histogram position, Metadata selected infos, dimension & positio...
- 00:29 Feature #492 (Closed): Show images by date
- It's impossible to show the images of a folder by date of creation
- 10:06 Feature #472 (Accepted): CCIT
- 10:05 Feature #487 (Accepted): Filemanager view should have horizontal scrollbar
- the behavior is not intuitive, but you can fix this issue yourself:
right click the "name" column and choose e.g. Si...
- 10:01 Feature #486 (Accepted): Border around image
- I am sorry for the late response... you can choose View > Transparency Pattern (or simply hit B)
- 09:59 Feature #488 (Accepted): Let Middle Click close Tabs
- 09:57 Bug #462: nomacs does not register itself as a default image viewer
- We'll go for that...
- 09:54 Bug #490 (Accepted): Crash when pressing '0' on certain images
- seems that exiv2 has an exception that we don't expect:
// Todo: implement me!
throw(Error(32, "Exif metadata", "...
- 04:41 Bug #491 (Closed): nomacs for OSX Yosemite
- I tried installing nomacs on my MacBook running OSX Yosemite. The version on MacPort is 2.0.2 and appears to have bee...
- 18:02 Bug #490 (Closed): Crash when pressing '0' on certain images
Pressing 0 or even 1 on the keyboard with certain images makes nomacs crash.
Steps to reproduce:
Also available in: Atom