From 18.11.2015 to 17.12.2015
- 22:22 Support #569: Installer not starting
- IFW Version: "2.0.1"
Build date: "Jun 1 2015"
Installer Framework SHA1: "4d8d527"
Auto configuration failed
- 22:16 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Btw if you call the installer from the command line with this argument:
We would know more...
- 22:03 Support #569: Installer not starting
- 22:02 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Ah ok... I will test it in the VM tomorrow and write back. Do you have a 64 bit system?
- 21:44 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Yes, I have uninstalled 2.4 and downloaded it. It just doesn't start.
- 21:37 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Did you try uninstalling nomacs 2.4 and installing nomacs 3 from http://download.nomacs.org?
- 19:27 Support #569 (New): Installer not starting
- The installer of 3.0 is not starting, I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. The portable version works. What can I do to provid...
- 21:16 Bug #567 (Accepted): Program translation - menus (French)
- You are right, only 22% is translated to French. If you can help, it would be awesome! Here is the link: http://trans...
- 19:19 Bug #567 (Closed): Program translation - menus (French)
- Hello, really like your program and the new features in version 3. One note, I select the French language while I can...
- 20:17 Bug #572 (Closed): System default settings handling
- "Apply default settings" in Settings dialog should discard user settings in favor of system global settings (from $XD...
- 19:51 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- Perhaps, this could be merged with #533 and extended to overall proper handling of locale from environment. This shou...
- 17:50 Feature #532 (In Progress): Date format and locales
- too bad - sorry (I thought/hoped for Qt5 to fix this)
@stefan could you please see if you can reproduce this issue? ...
- 15:59 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- I've upgraded to nomacs 3.0 via PPA and still see the issue. The last screenshot is still valid.
- 15:38 Feature #532 (Closed): Date format and locales
- 19:44 Bug #571 (Closed): Borderless (F10) function in Linux does not work properly
- This function (F10) does not work well in Linux. Most of the windows are clipped and the background show between them...
- 19:38 Bug #570 (Closed): Please provide an horizontal scroll bar for the explorer
- Could you please provide an horizontal scroll bar for the explorer ? If the folders are expanded, the explorer become...
- 19:24 Bug #568 (Closed): Selecting a folder in the explorer does not open the content in the viewer
- That's not a snag really but an odd behaviour. If I select a folder in the explorer which contain images, they are no...
- 18:06 Feature #521 (Closed): Gimp files
- sorry - but we will support them as soon as there is a Qt plugin out there...
- 18:02 Feature #493 (Closed): Full Screen setting positions (Thumbnail, histogram, Metadata, ...) & Movi...
- 18:02 Feature #476 (Closed): Adicionar plugins no Linux
- 15:39 Bug #563 (Closed): Pinch zoom doesn't work on Windows 10 64bit
- 15:39 Bug #559 (Closed): Navigation does not work as expected
- 15:39 Bug #555 (Closed): Plugins
- 15:39 Bug #553 (Closed): Rechtschreibung!
- 15:39 Bug #549 (Closed): nomacs just restarts when entering frameless mode
- 15:39 Bug #550 (Closed): nomacs restarts when changing colors in settings
- 15:39 Bug #551 (Closed): Histogram for PGM files broken
- 15:39 Bug #548 (Closed): Nomacs closes and restarts when enabling pseudocolor function toolbar
- 15:39 Bug #539 (Closed): Some images are less saturated
- 15:39 Bug #543 (Closed): unattended Installtation mit 3.0 Beta nicht möglich und falscher Pfad
- 15:39 Bug #538 (Closed): Menu shows even if it's set to not show.
- 15:39 Bug #547 (Closed): The view jumps when zoom reaches 100%
- 15:39 Bug #526 (Closed): zip archive
- 15:39 Bug #535 (Closed): Batch Processing - File List
- 15:39 Support #537 (Closed): I cant use as default program .
- 15:39 Bug #536 (Closed): Silent Installation funktioniert mit Version 2.4.6 nicht
- 15:39 Support #523 (Closed): jpeg2000 on Linux version?
- 15:39 Bug #514 (Closed): Settings window - Categories doesn't adjust
- 15:39 Bug #520 (Closed): stop working
- 15:39 Bug #525 (Closed): lan & local client
- 15:39 Bug #515 (Closed): Histogram difficult to read for extreme values
- 15:39 Bug #462 (Closed): nomacs does not register itself as a default image viewer
- 15:39 Bug #504 (Closed): Metadata f-number display is wrong
- 15:39 Bug #473 (Closed): Segfault on Linux, nomacs v. 2.4.4
- 15:39 Bug #505 (Closed): Exposure Bias reporting is unclear
- 15:39 Bug #119 (Closed): nomacs is moving
- 15:39 Bug #460 (Closed): nomacs tries to load lnk files as images on windows
- 15:39 Bug #275 (Closed): shortcuts
- 15:39 Bug #422 (Closed): Nomacs 2.4.2 crashes when using Batch Tools under XFCE 4.12
- 15:39 Bug #423 (Closed): Nomacs 2.4.2 Batch Tools dialogue does not display fully after batch process u...
- 15:38 Feature #541 (Closed): Add a "stop point" on 100% zoom
- 15:38 Feature #564 (Closed): zoom control
- 15:38 Feature #546 (Closed): Make panel movable
- 15:38 Feature #506 (Closed): caption from text file in jpeg file
- 15:38 Feature #502 (Closed): Bigger toolbar
- 15:38 Feature #509 (Closed): Less file-load error messages
- 15:38 Feature #518 (Closed): Can't hide menu bar on startup - solution: option to autohide menu bar?
- 15:38 Feature #435 (Closed): Vector graphics
- 15:38 Feature #480 (Closed): Delete to recycle bin
- 15:38 Feature #474 (Closed): Option to auto "zoom to fit" on frameless mode
- 15:38 Feature #496 (Closed): Image displaying delay
- 10:33 Feature #496: Image displaying delay
- we have now added the option to load custom images here (just place an image named bg.png and bgf.png (frameless mode...
- 15:38 Feature #489 (Closed): Nomacs Disables Desktop Shortcuts To Photoshop
- 15:38 Feature #429 (Closed): SVG scaling support
- 15:38 Feature #401 (Closed): Some improvements suggestions
- 15:38 Feature #426 (Closed): You could put each image has its own icon
- 15:38 Feature #332 (Closed): add more sophisticated command line arguments
- 10:24 Plugin #233 (Closed): share with (facebook twitter ...)
- I close this now - we wait for OS to support this (catch up with mobile OS)
- 10:24 Feature #562: Support for 4K monitors
- we are aware of that issue - however this seems to be a longer progress... (are you working on windows)?
- 09:40 Feature #566 (New): HDR/EXR support
- Would it be possible to add hdr/exr reader support?
- 18:18 Bug #563: Pinch zoom doesn't work on Windows 10 64bit
- this is fixed in nomacs 3.0 (tested on Win10)
- 18:17 Feature #564: zoom control
you can zoom to a specific level using the overview panel.
here is a short explanation:
- 11:16 Feature #435: Vector graphics
- svgs are now supported
- 11:14 Feature #556: CommandLine Option
- -f is added -> -e will take some time
- 09:38 Bug #547: The view jumps when zoom reaches 100%
- I removed the feature - it's not handy
- 09:37 Feature #561: cbr support
- CBR is RAR based - we do not have a plugin for extracting rar archives yet...
- 09:35 Feature #565: to make a perfect image...
- From my point of few, the OS should handle this, when an application requests fullscreen. However, here is a solution...
- 18:08 Feature #565 (New): to make a perfect image...
- please let the mouse cursor disappear after a short while so that the image can be perfect, free of any interface. or...
- 17:49 Feature #564 (Closed): zoom control
- I would love to see precise zoom control. Like to have it so that you can easily zoom to an exact level, like zoom im...
- 20:38 Bug #563 (Closed): Pinch zoom doesn't work on Windows 10 64bit
- I have an HP Spectre X360 running Windows 10 Home x64. When viewing images all other gestures likes swiping back and ...
- 00:02 Feature #562 (New): Support for 4K monitors
- It can be hard to read any text on a hidpi monitor.
- 12:53 Bug #560: Display of flash use wrong
- @neil - sorry we cannot associate your account as author of this report. you should get notifications anyhow, now tha...
- 10:21 Bug #560: Display of flash use wrong
- Is there a way to become associated with a bug after accidentally submitting it anonymously?
- 10:19 Bug #560 (New): Display of flash use wrong
- The attached image was shot using flash, but nomacs reports "No Flash".
- 10:25 Bug #515: Histogram difficult to read for extreme values
- Sorry I missed the reply for this. Another accidental anon submission.
I hope you did the right thing. The histogr...
- 09:03 Bug #559: Navigation does not work as expected
- you are right - this is a problem with our archive loader - I am not sure if we can fix this for the nomacs 3.0 but w...
- 08:56 Bug #555: Plugins
- I am sorry, but we do not support Windows XP anymore...
- 10:25 Bug #559 (Closed): Navigation does not work as expected
- *What steps will reproduce the problem?*
Have two files: an image file (eg. sample.png) and then a zip containing i...
- 00:01 Feature #558 (New): Support for XMP Sidecar files
- It would be great if changes like star ratings or keywords could be written to an XMP sidecar file. I am cautious abo...
- 16:00 Feature #557 (New): Coordinates system origin point
it would be useful to have switchable coordinates system origin from top-left to bottom-left for compatibili...
Also available in: Atom