From 13.12.2015 to 11.01.2016
- 18:04 Feature #507: extended status bar info
- upvote on this
- 18:03 Bug #592 (Closed): renaming files with dots
- files with dots in them cannot be renamed with F2 (eg. "15 Nr. josef.png")
- 11:46 Bug #590 (Accepted): Batch processing (resize image quality settings)
you are totally right - currently we use the (Qt) default compression... we'll add a quality slider there...
- 22:36 Feature #591 (Closed): Feature Request: View images based on sort criteria
- It would be nice to be able to view the latest images first, or the oldest first and so on.
- 20:52 Bug #590 (Closed): Batch processing (resize image quality settings)
- Hi, if I manually resize a picture and then save it as a jpeg, nomacs uses the set quality value (e.g. 85%), but if I...
- 12:08 Feature #589 (New): Filter Search
- When using the "Find & Filter"-function I would like to be able to search within the Exif-data too! When I make a not...
- 14:03 Bug #588 (Closed): invalid-soname /usr/lib/libnomacslib.so
- Fedora's rpmlint (tool to check rpm packages) say:
nomacs.i686: E: invalid-soname /usr/lib/libnomacslib.so libnomacs...
- 17:21 Feature #581: linux wallpaper 2
- The reporter asked for 'Set as wallpaper' feature.
Given the variety of applications managing desktop, I would sug...
- 00:59 Bug #587 (Closed): Player (diaporama) control difficult to use - not-intuitive
- The player (F3) is a nice idea but once launch it is difficult to control. The player control overlay disappear for g...
- 20:01 Bug #586 (Closed): Clicking help ('?' button) in Settings does nothing at all
- Right-click -> Settings -> '?' does nothing. Was expecting it would open up some kind of a product manual.
- 17:07 Bug #578: UHD Monitor: Toolbar zu winzig
- (preference is still missing)
- 14:13 Bug #577: Scan Folder Recursive - programm freezes
- I'm not able to reproduce this bug on Ubuntu 14.04 ... can you please give us, like markus said, your folder structur...
- 10:44 Feature #575: Open/edit with... in context menu
- 10:39 Bug #574: Scrolling files in the explorer using the keyboard arrows does not show the image under...
- 10:18 Bug #583: Left key doesn't work the first time after the image is opened
- that was a good one - thanks : )
- 09:55 Bug #584 (Accepted): Left and Right key functions inverted in the dialog box that appears after r...
- 07:55 Feature #585 (New): Request Move File feture
- I need to sort a lot of images on my file system. Most beautiful thing would be like I press 'M' and nomacs lets me c...
- 08:35 Bug #584 (Closed): Left and Right key functions inverted in the dialog box that appears after rot...
- When I rotate an image (using 'r') and move to the next one, a dialog box pops up asking whether it needs to save or ...
- 08:28 Bug #583 (Closed): Left key doesn't work the first time after the image is opened
- Supposed to take me to the previous image. But this doesn't happen the first time I press left after immediately open...
- 05:54 Feature #582 (New): Change preference WRT deletion
- Accidentally selected "No" when asked if I wanted to send image to recycle bin. Is there an option to reset this pref...
- 15:13 Bug #577 (Accepted): Scan Folder Recursive - programm freezes
- it would be awesome, if you could give us a sample folder (the file/folder names will probably be enough) - since I c...
- 15:09 Bug #578 (Accepted): UHD Monitor: Toolbar zu winzig
- did you try to uncheck Edit > Settings > Small Icons ? - The toolbar should then be twice its size.
Note for me:
- 15:07 Bug #579 (Accepted): Nomacs cannot be registered as default app on Windows 10
- thanks for pointing out the difference between photos and images. I will definitely give it another try (the windows ...
- 15:02 Feature #575 (Accepted): Open/edit with... in context menu
- 15:01 Feature #581: linux wallpaper 2
- please report in english - google translate is nice but not as good as requests directly written in english
- 14:24 Feature #581 (New): linux wallpaper 2
- Очень удивило и огорчило то, что в меню программы нет функции "сделать фоном рабочего стола". Добавьте такую функцию,...
- 14:58 Bug #580 (Feedback): Virus WS.Reputation.1 in Nomacs 3
if the exe is signed by _Technische Universität Wien_, there is definitely no virus (I packed this executable)...
- 00:44 Bug #580 (Closed): Virus WS.Reputation.1 in Nomacs 3
- Norton 360 reports WS.Reputation.1 virus in Nomacs 3 and deletes the nomacs-setup.exe file
I have version 2.4.6-x86 ...
- 01:36 Bug #579 (Closed): Nomacs cannot be registered as default app on Windows 10
- I saw other bug reports that were similar but not the same.
Nomacs, current version 3, cannot be registered as th...
- 08:42 Bug #577 (Accepted): Scan Folder Recursive - programm freezes
- If on function 'Scan Folder Recursive' - scrolling down image dos not work (programm freezes).
- 09:56 Bug #576: New Plugin features do not work in Linux
- Oh, you are right... it is not mentioned in the interface. On Ubuntu you have to install plugins via packages. nomacs...
- 02:26 Bug #576 (Closed): New Plugin features do not work in Linux
- Nomacs 3.0 on Xubuntu Trusty amd64.
The Plugins window takes forever to open, if it opens at all. If open, no plu...
- 22:51 Feature #575 (Closed): Open/edit with... in context menu
- In order to be able to edit files
- 10:25 Bug #567: Program translation - menus (French)
- Cool - thank you!
- 02:50 Bug #567: Program translation - menus (French)
- Ok I did all of it. I'll see if they all make sense.
- 02:48 Bug #574 (Closed): Scrolling files in the explorer using the keyboard arrows does not show the im...
- If I use the keyboard arrows keys to move between the files in the explorer, the image under selection is not shown. ...
- 11:16 Support #569: Installer not starting
- I don't know. How can I check if I have software that uses OpenSSL? I don't have Cygwin.
- 10:47 Support #569: Installer not starting
- well that's bad - I tested it today in my VM (Win7 64-bit) and the installer starts with this:
IFW Version: "2.0....
- 11:01 Feature #573 (Feedback): Full installer without download of Nomacs 3.0
- 11:01 Feature #573 (Rejected): Full installer without download of Nomacs 3.0
- we have moved to the online installer on purpose, because of these advantages:
- we can control the update process (...
- 10:34 Feature #573 (Closed): Full installer without download of Nomacs 3.0
- Nomacs 3.0 - please release a full installer without download repository, stopper with external roules on proxy.
- 10:28 Bug #568 (Accepted): Selecting a folder in the explorer does not open the content in the viewer
- 10:14 Bug #570 (Accepted): Please provide an horizontal scroll bar for the explorer
- well that behavior is a bit odd - true. I have added a 'Adjust Size' option to the context menu (will be distributed ...
- 09:55 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- With en_DK it is incorrect.
'date +%x' for en_DK is YYYY-MM-DD, but nomacs shows MM/DD/YY
- 08:28 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- to me it looks correct .. see screenshot
- 08:15 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- Did you try to reproduce using different LC_TIME as shown on screenshot?
*I meant LC_TIME in previous comment.
- 08:08 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- on ubuntu 15.04 i have the correct date (using German locale)
- 09:48 Bug #572: System default settings handling
- This behavior can be inconsistent from user's point of view, if default configuration was tweaked by administrator.
- 09:43 Bug #572: System default settings handling
- no, the "Apply Default Settings" removes user settings and sets nomacs settings to the defaults (you'll get the state...
- 09:21 Bug #571: Borderless (F10) function in Linux does not work properly
- that's true see #347 for details why it is not working on most X11 systems...
- 08:13 Bug #567: Program translation - menus (French)
- I have seen that you already translated many strings to french. Thanks a lot
You can use the "?" -> "update translat...
- 22:22 Support #569: Installer not starting
- IFW Version: "2.0.1"
Build date: "Jun 1 2015"
Installer Framework SHA1: "4d8d527"
Auto configuration failed
- 22:16 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Btw if you call the installer from the command line with this argument:
We would know more...
- 22:03 Support #569: Installer not starting
- 22:02 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Ah ok... I will test it in the VM tomorrow and write back. Do you have a 64 bit system?
- 21:44 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Yes, I have uninstalled 2.4 and downloaded it. It just doesn't start.
- 21:37 Support #569: Installer not starting
- Did you try uninstalling nomacs 2.4 and installing nomacs 3 from http://download.nomacs.org?
- 19:27 Support #569 (New): Installer not starting
- The installer of 3.0 is not starting, I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. The portable version works. What can I do to provid...
- 21:16 Bug #567 (Accepted): Program translation - menus (French)
- You are right, only 22% is translated to French. If you can help, it would be awesome! Here is the link: http://trans...
- 19:19 Bug #567 (Closed): Program translation - menus (French)
- Hello, really like your program and the new features in version 3. One note, I select the French language while I can...
- 20:17 Bug #572 (Closed): System default settings handling
- "Apply default settings" in Settings dialog should discard user settings in favor of system global settings (from $XD...
- 19:51 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- Perhaps, this could be merged with #533 and extended to overall proper handling of locale from environment. This shou...
- 17:50 Feature #532 (In Progress): Date format and locales
- too bad - sorry (I thought/hoped for Qt5 to fix this)
@stefan could you please see if you can reproduce this issue? ...
- 15:59 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- I've upgraded to nomacs 3.0 via PPA and still see the issue. The last screenshot is still valid.
- 15:38 Feature #532 (Closed): Date format and locales
- 19:44 Bug #571 (Closed): Borderless (F10) function in Linux does not work properly
- This function (F10) does not work well in Linux. Most of the windows are clipped and the background show between them...
- 19:38 Bug #570 (Closed): Please provide an horizontal scroll bar for the explorer
- Could you please provide an horizontal scroll bar for the explorer ? If the folders are expanded, the explorer become...
- 19:24 Bug #568 (Closed): Selecting a folder in the explorer does not open the content in the viewer
- That's not a snag really but an odd behaviour. If I select a folder in the explorer which contain images, they are no...
- 18:06 Feature #521 (Closed): Gimp files
- sorry - but we will support them as soon as there is a Qt plugin out there...
- 18:02 Feature #493 (Closed): Full Screen setting positions (Thumbnail, histogram, Metadata, ...) & Movi...
- 18:02 Feature #476 (Closed): Adicionar plugins no Linux
- 15:39 Bug #559 (Closed): Navigation does not work as expected
- 15:39 Bug #563 (Closed): Pinch zoom doesn't work on Windows 10 64bit
- 15:39 Bug #553 (Closed): Rechtschreibung!
- 15:39 Bug #555 (Closed): Plugins
- 15:39 Bug #549 (Closed): nomacs just restarts when entering frameless mode
- 15:39 Bug #550 (Closed): nomacs restarts when changing colors in settings
- 15:39 Bug #551 (Closed): Histogram for PGM files broken
- 15:39 Bug #539 (Closed): Some images are less saturated
- 15:39 Bug #543 (Closed): unattended Installtation mit 3.0 Beta nicht möglich und falscher Pfad
- 15:39 Bug #538 (Closed): Menu shows even if it's set to not show.
- 15:39 Bug #548 (Closed): Nomacs closes and restarts when enabling pseudocolor function toolbar
- 15:39 Bug #547 (Closed): The view jumps when zoom reaches 100%
- 15:39 Bug #526 (Closed): zip archive
- 15:39 Bug #535 (Closed): Batch Processing - File List
- 15:39 Support #537 (Closed): I cant use as default program .
- 15:39 Bug #536 (Closed): Silent Installation funktioniert mit Version 2.4.6 nicht
- 15:39 Bug #515 (Closed): Histogram difficult to read for extreme values
- 15:39 Bug #525 (Closed): lan & local client
- 15:39 Bug #520 (Closed): stop working
- 15:39 Support #523 (Closed): jpeg2000 on Linux version?
- 15:39 Bug #514 (Closed): Settings window - Categories doesn't adjust
- 15:39 Bug #462 (Closed): nomacs does not register itself as a default image viewer
- 15:39 Bug #505 (Closed): Exposure Bias reporting is unclear
- 15:39 Bug #473 (Closed): Segfault on Linux, nomacs v. 2.4.4
- 15:39 Bug #504 (Closed): Metadata f-number display is wrong
- 15:39 Bug #275 (Closed): shortcuts
- 15:39 Bug #422 (Closed): Nomacs 2.4.2 crashes when using Batch Tools under XFCE 4.12
- 15:39 Bug #423 (Closed): Nomacs 2.4.2 Batch Tools dialogue does not display fully after batch process u...
- 15:39 Bug #119 (Closed): nomacs is moving
- 15:39 Bug #460 (Closed): nomacs tries to load lnk files as images on windows
- 15:38 Feature #564 (Closed): zoom control
- 15:38 Feature #541 (Closed): Add a "stop point" on 100% zoom
- 15:38 Feature #546 (Closed): Make panel movable
- 15:38 Feature #506 (Closed): caption from text file in jpeg file
- 15:38 Feature #518 (Closed): Can't hide menu bar on startup - solution: option to autohide menu bar?
- 15:38 Feature #502 (Closed): Bigger toolbar
- 15:38 Feature #509 (Closed): Less file-load error messages
- 15:38 Feature #496 (Closed): Image displaying delay
- 10:33 Feature #496: Image displaying delay
- we have now added the option to load custom images here (just place an image named bg.png and bgf.png (frameless mode...
- 15:38 Feature #489 (Closed): Nomacs Disables Desktop Shortcuts To Photoshop
- 15:38 Feature #435 (Closed): Vector graphics
- 15:38 Feature #480 (Closed): Delete to recycle bin
- 15:38 Feature #474 (Closed): Option to auto "zoom to fit" on frameless mode
- 15:38 Feature #426 (Closed): You could put each image has its own icon
- 15:38 Feature #332 (Closed): add more sophisticated command line arguments
- 15:38 Feature #429 (Closed): SVG scaling support
- 15:38 Feature #401 (Closed): Some improvements suggestions
- 10:24 Plugin #233 (Closed): share with (facebook twitter ...)
- I close this now - we wait for OS to support this (catch up with mobile OS)
- 10:24 Feature #562: Support for 4K monitors
- we are aware of that issue - however this seems to be a longer progress... (are you working on windows)?
- 09:40 Feature #566 (New): HDR/EXR support
- Would it be possible to add hdr/exr reader support?
- 18:18 Bug #563: Pinch zoom doesn't work on Windows 10 64bit
- this is fixed in nomacs 3.0 (tested on Win10)
- 18:17 Feature #564: zoom control
you can zoom to a specific level using the overview panel.
here is a short explanation:
- 11:16 Feature #435: Vector graphics
- svgs are now supported
- 11:14 Feature #556: CommandLine Option
- -f is added -> -e will take some time
- 09:38 Bug #547: The view jumps when zoom reaches 100%
- I removed the feature - it's not handy
- 09:37 Feature #561: cbr support
- CBR is RAR based - we do not have a plugin for extracting rar archives yet...
- 09:35 Feature #565: to make a perfect image...
- From my point of few, the OS should handle this, when an application requests fullscreen. However, here is a solution...
- 18:08 Feature #565 (New): to make a perfect image...
- please let the mouse cursor disappear after a short while so that the image can be perfect, free of any interface. or...
- 17:49 Feature #564 (Closed): zoom control
- I would love to see precise zoom control. Like to have it so that you can easily zoom to an exact level, like zoom im...
Also available in: Atom