From 04.01.2016 to 02.02.2016
- 19:34 Bug #613 (New): When in border less there is a black opaque background.
- When in border less there is a black opaque background, it also sometimes completely breaks the program.
- 13:23 Bug #612 (Closed): Garbled output when saving .png
- Saving as .png sometimes outputs garbage.
The first example is a straight "Save as", the second is downsampling to...
- 09:23 Bug #611 (New): frameless mode always on display #1 ?
just began using nomacs and love it
I'm finding that using frameless mode, on a machine with multiple displa...
- 13:34 Bug #610 (Accepted): tif compressed with lzw
- 13:33 Bug #610: tif compressed with lzw
- thanks for the report. nomacs basically supports lzw compressed tifs (but surely not all tifs that are out there : )....
- 13:32 Feature #609 (Feedback): Titlebar in frameless mode
I don't fully understand why one would want a titlebar in the frameless mode. you can use the normal mode and ...
- 00:15 Bug #610 (Closed): tif compressed with lzw
- Nomacs unable to decode lzw compressed tifs.
The error message is:
Sorry, I could not load: something.tif
- 16:20 Feature #609 (Feedback): Titlebar in frameless mode
- Is there a way to keep the title bar enabled in frameless mode?
And at the same time keep the mouse in the original ...
- 17:50 Feature #607 (Feedback): right mouse option to open file properties
- you can do that with right click > panels > meta data info (there you even get more info than the windows file proper...
- 17:48 Bug #605 (Accepted): Thumbnails not refreshed after change
- I fixed that - thanks!
- 17:33 Bug #606 (Accepted): info panel truncated after showing thumbnail preview
- thanks for the hint - the info panel's layout seems to go nuts here : )
- 17:32 Bug #608 (Feedback): Width / Height not shown for some pics when toggling via middle mouse
- ImageWidth and ImageLength are XMP > tiff tags in your files (see http://www.exiv2.org/tags-xmp-tiff.html). We do not...
- 01:43 Bug #608 (Closed): Width / Height not shown for some pics when toggling via middle mouse
- bug 1 see video, some file like penguins.jpg do not display height and width.
h3. bug 2: translation: nomacs calls w...
- 01:35 Feature #607 (Closed): right mouse option to open file properties
- please add option to access windows file properties via right mouse in the context menu.
like in windows when hoveri...
- 01:23 Bug #606 (Closed): info panel truncated after showing thumbnail preview
- 1. show info
2. toggle thumbnail preview
-> truncated info panel
- 01:15 Bug #605 (Closed): Thumbnails not refreshed after change
- 1. open some pics
2. press "T" to show thumbnails
3. Apply "Tiny Planet" on a pic
4. thumbnail does not show the a...
- 02:33 Bug #604 (Closed): thresholdplugin can't download
- Just this.
- 18:33 Bug #603 (Closed): Linux - Segmentation fault on deletion of image
- Using Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" 64-bit + 32-bit compatibility libraries. I have NoMacs 3.0.0 installed from the Ubuntu T...
- 14:26 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- Awesome - I am relieved to hear that : )
- 12:40 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- Solved \o/
It was not Intel's graphics drivers which cause the crash, it was NVidia's ones !
See here for more in...
- 15:03 Bug #602 (Accepted): Shortcuts in menu
I have noticed this odd behavior too - I would assume the mnemonic to be bound if the menu is opened. I will h...
- 17:09 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- BSOD does not appears with Windows default viewer.
I have also tried with XnView and no problem.
Maybe Intel grap...
- 16:39 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- this is really bad... do the BSOD appear with any other software/image viewers too? I had a little look at blue scree...
- 10:46 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- Portable version on local SSD => BSOD.
Portable version on USB stick => BSOD.
- 10:11 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- New BSOD this morning.
I try portable version.
- 11:13 Bug #602 (Accepted): Shortcuts in menu
- The accelerators (eg. &Open) in dropdown menu entries are very often conflicting with predefined or custom keyboard...
- 10:08 Bug #601 (Accepted): File Explorer - Date Modified Sort
- 23:55 Bug #601 (Accepted): File Explorer - Date Modified Sort
- The File Explorer panel doesn't properly sort items by Date Modified, or I've misunderstood something
- 12:44 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- I have just updated my Intel graphics drivers and no more problems for now. I keep on testing this for today, wait an...
- 11:21 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- do you have nomacs installed or the portable?
- if you have the installed version: save nomacs portable  to a USB...
- 10:56 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- No luck, I have just had a new BSOD again :-(
In fact, it happens exactly when I click on the red cross of the Nomac...
- 10:45 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- thanks for your feedback
- 09:54 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- My BIOS is already up to date.
I have run a CHKDSK again, uninstalled/reinstalled Nomacs and the problem seems to be...
- 08:41 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- did not see a BSOD in ages... sorry for that!
the thing is that software like nomacs cannot directly cause a blue sc...
- 08:22 Bug #600 (Feedback): feedback to bug: windows: portable version writes to registy
- you need a user to edit/comment on bug entries (you can use any anonymous username & a 10-minute mail account to crea...
- 18:10 Bug #600 (Closed): feedback to bug: windows: portable version writes to registy
- as I could not edit my bug report, I created a new issue report.
"A portable application does not leave its files ...
- 16:09 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- Yes, it is a really a blue screen like this : https://s2.qwant.com/thumbr/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviversoft.com%2Fblog%...
- 11:39 Bug #598 (Feedback): Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- thanks for submitting, here are a few questions that could help us find out what is going on
- was this really a blu...
- 11:11 Bug #598 (Closed): Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- BSOD often happens after opening about 3 or 4 pictures.
Please find memory.dmp analyse enclosed.
- 12:56 Feature #599 (New): Tag pictures
- A simple tag option to easy lable the images would be a really helpful feature (if you could then search a image with...
- 12:35 Feature #591 (Accepted): Feature Request: View images based on sort criteria
- there is a sort option:
File > Sort > (e.g. by Date Created)
- 11:42 Feature #582: Change preference WRT deletion
- not yet - but we want to add this in the next version
- 10:41 Bug #597 (Accepted): dropping urls from drives
- 10:18 Bug #597 (Closed): dropping urls from drives
- (e.g. //hermes...)
- 10:01 Support #596 (In Progress): Icons
- nomacs 3 has new icons - there is no way back...
- 02:22 Support #596 (Closed): Icons
- Hi, I want to get the old file icons back, how to do that?
- 09:54 Bug #586 (Accepted): Clicking help ('?' button) in Settings does nothing at all
- true story - I removed it. if you need help it's best to click ? > Documentation
- 09:50 Bug #593 (Feedback): windows: portable version writes to registy
- well - we have to register the file associations in the registry (there is no other way on windows)
- 01:43 Bug #593 (Closed): windows: portable version writes to registy
- version 126.96.36.19900 writes to registry and registers files.
- 09:32 Bug #594: info panel gets hidden after closing settings dialog
- reproducable - but irrelevant since the settings are not a dialog anymore (in v 3.1) - however, I noticed a break in ...
- 01:46 Bug #594 (Closed): info panel gets hidden after closing settings dialog
- any other panel stays visible but the info panel.
1. click "I" to show file info
2. go to settings
- 09:28 Bug #595 (Accepted): info panel incorrect mouse over when zoomed in
- thanks (I also fixed histogram & metadata HUD)
- 01:59 Bug #595 (Closed): info panel incorrect mouse over when zoomed in
- 0. hover mouse over info panel: mouse icon changes to arrow
1. zoom in a picture
2. hover mouse over Info panel: mo...
- 18:04 Feature #507: extended status bar info
- upvote on this
- 18:03 Bug #592 (Closed): renaming files with dots
- files with dots in them cannot be renamed with F2 (eg. "15 Nr. josef.png")
- 11:46 Bug #590 (Accepted): Batch processing (resize image quality settings)
you are totally right - currently we use the (Qt) default compression... we'll add a quality slider there...
- 22:36 Feature #591 (Closed): Feature Request: View images based on sort criteria
- It would be nice to be able to view the latest images first, or the oldest first and so on.
- 20:52 Bug #590 (Closed): Batch processing (resize image quality settings)
- Hi, if I manually resize a picture and then save it as a jpeg, nomacs uses the set quality value (e.g. 85%), but if I...
- 12:08 Feature #589 (New): Filter Search
- When using the "Find & Filter"-function I would like to be able to search within the Exif-data too! When I make a not...
- 14:03 Bug #588 (Closed): invalid-soname /usr/lib/libnomacslib.so
- Fedora's rpmlint (tool to check rpm packages) say:
nomacs.i686: E: invalid-soname /usr/lib/libnomacslib.so libnomacs...
- 17:21 Feature #581: linux wallpaper 2
- The reporter asked for 'Set as wallpaper' feature.
Given the variety of applications managing desktop, I would sug...
- 00:59 Bug #587 (Closed): Player (diaporama) control difficult to use - not-intuitive
- The player (F3) is a nice idea but once launch it is difficult to control. The player control overlay disappear for g...
- 20:01 Bug #586 (Closed): Clicking help ('?' button) in Settings does nothing at all
- Right-click -> Settings -> '?' does nothing. Was expecting it would open up some kind of a product manual.
- 17:07 Bug #578: UHD Monitor: Toolbar zu winzig
- (preference is still missing)
- 14:13 Bug #577: Scan Folder Recursive - programm freezes
- I'm not able to reproduce this bug on Ubuntu 14.04 ... can you please give us, like markus said, your folder structur...
- 10:44 Feature #575: Open/edit with... in context menu
- 10:39 Bug #574: Scrolling files in the explorer using the keyboard arrows does not show the image under...
- 10:18 Bug #583: Left key doesn't work the first time after the image is opened
- that was a good one - thanks : )
- 09:55 Bug #584 (Accepted): Left and Right key functions inverted in the dialog box that appears after r...
- 07:55 Feature #585 (New): Request Move File feture
- I need to sort a lot of images on my file system. Most beautiful thing would be like I press 'M' and nomacs lets me c...
Also available in: Atom