From 17.01.2016 to 15.02.2016
- 10:00 Feature #619: Would like to be able to modify the panning hand tool icon
you are actually not alone:
- we could easily add this - most wo...
- 09:53 Bug #613: When in border less there is a black opaque background.
- hmm that's wired... which windows are you using?
- 09:51 Feature #618 (Accepted): Smooth Transition
- 09:50 Bug #620 (Accepted): Right key doesn't work in 'delete' dialog box
- button seems to be not selected... (check default button)
- 21:01 Bug #620 (Closed): Right key doesn't work in 'delete' dialog box
- When viewing a picture: hit delete key -> opens a dialog box which asks if I want to move the image to recycle bin.
- 05:23 Feature #619 (New): Would like to be able to modify the panning hand tool icon
- Great program by the way. I would like the ability to modify the icon file for the panning hand tool. It's a little o...
- 17:52 Feature #618 (Closed): Smooth Transition
- Pretty much summarized in the subject, it would be lovely to have a simple smooth swipe transition in-between images....
- 03:02 Feature #617 (Closed): Minimum zoom level based on image size
- I've got a lot of smaller images, that I would like to view zoomed automatically when viewing in full-screen mode. I ...
- 10:45 Bug #616: v3 will not run in windows after installation...fails to start up
nomacs 3.0 does not support Windows XP! The latest XP build can be found here:
- 23:12 Bug #616 (Closed): v3 will not run in windows after installation...fails to start up
- the message indicates not a 32bit application
- 14:58 Bug #615 (Feedback): bug #610
- thank you,
the nomacs package was missing a dependency (qt5-image-formats-plugins). The new packages are currently...
- 13:56 Bug #615 (Closed): bug #610
- Finally the sample tif.
Sorry, I overlooked the add files button. :-(
- 12:38 Bug #614 (Accepted): bug #610
you can attach files to the bug report... (and you can answer the report if you create a user account : )
- 00:13 Bug #614 (Closed): bug #610
I do not now how to send you pictures. But, basically any tif file produced by the linux version of gimp (usi...
- 19:34 Bug #613 (New): When in border less there is a black opaque background.
- When in border less there is a black opaque background, it also sometimes completely breaks the program.
- 13:23 Bug #612 (Closed): Garbled output when saving .png
- Saving as .png sometimes outputs garbage.
The first example is a straight "Save as", the second is downsampling to...
- 09:23 Bug #611 (New): frameless mode always on display #1 ?
just began using nomacs and love it
I'm finding that using frameless mode, on a machine with multiple displa...
- 13:34 Bug #610 (Accepted): tif compressed with lzw
- 13:33 Bug #610: tif compressed with lzw
- thanks for the report. nomacs basically supports lzw compressed tifs (but surely not all tifs that are out there : )....
- 13:32 Feature #609 (Feedback): Titlebar in frameless mode
I don't fully understand why one would want a titlebar in the frameless mode. you can use the normal mode and ...
- 00:15 Bug #610 (Closed): tif compressed with lzw
- Nomacs unable to decode lzw compressed tifs.
The error message is:
Sorry, I could not load: something.tif
- 16:20 Feature #609 (Feedback): Titlebar in frameless mode
- Is there a way to keep the title bar enabled in frameless mode?
And at the same time keep the mouse in the original ...
- 17:50 Feature #607 (Feedback): right mouse option to open file properties
- you can do that with right click > panels > meta data info (there you even get more info than the windows file proper...
- 17:48 Bug #605 (Accepted): Thumbnails not refreshed after change
- I fixed that - thanks!
- 17:33 Bug #606 (Accepted): info panel truncated after showing thumbnail preview
- thanks for the hint - the info panel's layout seems to go nuts here : )
- 17:32 Bug #608 (Feedback): Width / Height not shown for some pics when toggling via middle mouse
- ImageWidth and ImageLength are XMP > tiff tags in your files (see http://www.exiv2.org/tags-xmp-tiff.html). We do not...
- 01:43 Bug #608 (Closed): Width / Height not shown for some pics when toggling via middle mouse
- bug 1 see video, some file like penguins.jpg do not display height and width.
h3. bug 2: translation: nomacs calls w...
- 01:35 Feature #607 (Closed): right mouse option to open file properties
- please add option to access windows file properties via right mouse in the context menu.
like in windows when hoveri...
- 01:23 Bug #606 (Closed): info panel truncated after showing thumbnail preview
- 1. show info
2. toggle thumbnail preview
-> truncated info panel
- 01:15 Bug #605 (Closed): Thumbnails not refreshed after change
- 1. open some pics
2. press "T" to show thumbnails
3. Apply "Tiny Planet" on a pic
4. thumbnail does not show the a...
- 02:33 Bug #604 (Closed): thresholdplugin can't download
- Just this.
- 18:33 Bug #603 (Closed): Linux - Segmentation fault on deletion of image
- Using Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" 64-bit + 32-bit compatibility libraries. I have NoMacs 3.0.0 installed from the Ubuntu T...
- 14:26 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- Awesome - I am relieved to hear that : )
- 12:40 Bug #598: Windows 10 BSOD after opening a picture
- Solved \o/
It was not Intel's graphics drivers which cause the crash, it was NVidia's ones !
See here for more in...
- 15:03 Bug #602 (Accepted): Shortcuts in menu
I have noticed this odd behavior too - I would assume the mnemonic to be bound if the menu is opened. I will h...
Also available in: Atom