From 25.02.2016 to 25.03.2016
- 13:05 Feature #627: Edit>Settings>Display>Zoom>Always zoom to fit
- 12:20 Bug #620: Right key doesn't work in 'delete' dialog box
- 12:07 Bug #640: Crash during resize
thanks for the report - I cannot reproduce it with the current beta. So I hope this is fixed by now.
- 12:03 Bug #641: saved tiff subsequently converted by ImageMagick is "missing ImageLength field"
- hmm that's odd
- the ImageLength is correctly set in your attached files (both, nomacs and phototonic)
I guess this...
- 11:55 Bug #642: portable version in Windows 10: cant set as default images viewer
- in order to show up there, we need to modify the registry - and the portable version strictly does not change the reg...
- 14:24 Bug #623: Pressing left-key on last image in folder says 'You've reached the beginning'
this is now fixed - if you don't like to go on with 3.0 you could try the current beta:
- 08:22 Bug #640: Crash during resize
- Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: nomacs.exe
Application Version: 18.104.22.16800...
- 21:13 Bug #642 (Closed): portable version in Windows 10: cant set as default images viewer
- I can do it manually everytime i face a new image extension but the nomacs built-in "set as Default Viewer" button re...
- 08:49 Plugin #634 (Closed): Linux: Plugins are crashing
- Great that it is working now.
- 21:42 Bug #641 (Closed): saved tiff subsequently converted by ImageMagick is "missing ImageLength field"
- *SANE*'s *scanimage* gets me @six_trees.tiff@.
I can (*ImageMagick*): @convert six_trees.tiff six_trees.jpg@.
- 23:33 Plugin #634: Linux: Plugins are crashing
- Hi Stefan,
just got the black sheep on my machine:
I tried to put my GTK theme onto nomacs with a tool called qt5...
- 23:07 Bug #640 (Accepted): Crash during resize
- Nomacs crashes when I try to resize an image with Lanczos resampling. It's happening on Windows 7 64bit. I tested it ...
- 20:05 Feature #635 (New): Python Plugins?
- Hello nomacs team,
i am not an experienced programmer but i am able to write some python code for special things o...
- 20:01 Plugin #634: Linux: Plugins are crashing
- Hi Stefan,
i will test again.
It could be that i mixed up some things updating to the newest commit.
I will do a...
- 08:11 Plugin #634: Linux: Plugins are crashing
I just tried to open nomacs, use a few plugins, saving the image a.s.o. Without any problems. Can you please g...
- 16:17 Bug #633 (Accepted): Quick double-click in arrow toolbar turn Nomac to fullscreen mode
- option added to disable double click
- 15:55 Feature #631 (Accepted): Custom background image
- 22:13 Plugin #634 (Closed): Linux: Plugins are crashing
- Hi Stefan,
the plugins are showing up now on Linux and i am able to start them.
But they are all crashing while e...
- 18:14 Bug #633 (Closed): Quick double-click in arrow toolbar turn Nomac to fullscreen mode
In the recent version of Nomac on my system (LinuxMint 17.3 Cinnamon 64bit, installed via PPA, version 3.0, Qt ...
- 18:17 Feature #631 (Closed): Custom background image
- Thank you for implementing the feature for custom background images from "HERE":https://nomacs.org/redmine/issues/496...
- 14:27 Bug #604 (Accepted): thresholdplugin can't download
- will be fixed with 3.1
- 11:02 Support #630: Plugins Linux still not showing
yes, the search path for the plugins was wrong. I did not check the "make install" version of nomacs. With th...
- 19:33 Support #630 (New): Plugins Linux still not showing
- Hi Stefan,
don't know how to answer your request in my last ticket. So i made a new one, sorry.
The plugins wer...
- 08:10 Support #629: Plugins Linux
the easiest way is to checkout the plugin repository to [nomacs_dir]\ImageLounge\plugins ... then the nomacs c...
- 20:26 Support #629 (New): Plugins Linux
- Hi Nomacs-Team,
still struggeling to get the plugins to work under linux.
I build the newest nomacs version under...
- 15:23 Feature #627: Edit>Settings>Display>Zoom>Always zoom to fit
- Huh? Isn't it exclusive?
With those three other options, I mean.
I'm confused how it could be non-exclusive,
- 11:01 Feature #627: Edit>Settings>Display>Zoom>Always zoom to fit
- good suggestion - but it should be a checkbox since it's not exclusive...
- 11:05 Bug #587 (Accepted): Player (diaporama) control difficult to use - not-intuitive
- 11:03 Bug #612 (Accepted): Garbled output when saving .png
- 10:59 Bug #625 (Accepted): Frameless mode hides everything, even after reinstalling
- F10 switches back to the normal mode
- 09:28 Feature #628 (Rejected): .msi builds for windows (32,64 bits)
- I'm looking forward to .msi builds for Windows versions of Nomacs.
It will be useful for:
1) enterprise group poli...
- 01:55 Bug #623: Pressing left-key on last image in folder says 'You've reached the beginning'
- I am able to reproduce the bug irrespective of the number of images in the folder.
- 09:35 Feature #626 (Accepted): Flip Horizontal/Vertical in right-click Edit menu
- 09:29 Bug #623 (Accepted): Pressing left-key on last image in folder says 'You've reached the beginning'
- ok, I tried this - still nomacs does what it should... does your folder contain a lot of images? - it seems as if nom...
- 09:25 Feature #627 (Accepted): Edit>Settings>Display>Zoom>Always zoom to fit
- 04:00 Feature #627 (Closed): Edit>Settings>Display>Zoom>Always zoom to fit
- Under "Edit>Settings>Display>Zoom",
there are these radio buttons:
- Always keep zoom
- Keep zoom if equal size
- 06:47 Feature #626 (Closed): Flip Horizontal/Vertical in right-click Edit menu
- Handy feature to have when just browsing images, either in normal, full screen or frameless mode. Please add.
Also available in: Atom