From 15.03.2016 to 13.04.2016
- 14:09 Bug #664: batch processing: changing jpeg compression
- (issue was written by stefan :)
- 12:50 Bug #664 (Closed): batch processing: changing jpeg compression
- when only changing the compression rate of a jpg, the file is only copied
- 10:39 Support #663 (Feedback): Assign multiple shortcuts for a single action
- Hello, I'm not sure if this is a feature request or bug report. When assigning shortcuts it seems to be possible to a...
- 15:28 Support #653: How can I show the pixel size of the image?
- Markus wrote:
> you are right - would the status bar be a nice place for you?
Thank you for the quick and pertine...
- 14:10 Support #653: How can I show the pixel size of the image?
- you are right - would the status bar be a nice place for you? -> I don't really want to place it into metadata since ...
- 13:52 Support #653: How can I show the pixel size of the image?
- Markus wrote:
> actually nomacs displays this in the window title... but not in the metadata HUD
Sorry, I should ...
- 11:05 Support #653: How can I show the pixel size of the image?
- actually nomacs displays this in the window title... but not in the metadata HUD
- 11:00 Bug #659 (Accepted): Nomacs has no mac support
- thanks for pointing this out, I fully agree with you.
the thing is, that no nomacs developer is using OS X or has ex...
- 07:59 Support #662: Feature request to turn off the dark transparent overlay at the bottom over images.
you mean the panel for the metadata? You can turn if of via Panels -> Metadata or the default shortcut is "m"....
- 05:27 Support #662 (New): Feature request to turn off the dark transparent overlay at the bottom over i...
- I think it should be possible to turn off the dark transparent overlay at the bottom over images. It can be annoying ...
- 11:06 Feature #661 (New): watermark
- I would like to be able to add some text to all batched pictures such as a date and organisation e.g. @bishoprugby 19...
- 08:57 Bug #660: ‘QString nmp::DkFakeMiniaturesPlugin::version() const’ marked ‘override’, but does not ...
have you pulled the nomacs-plugin git again, because DkFakeMiniatures does no longer contain the version() fun...
- 01:06 Bug #660 (Closed): ‘QString nmp::DkFakeMiniaturesPlugin::version() const’ marked ‘override’, but ...
- tried to build recent git on fedora 23 (x86-64) but failed
[ 68%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/nomacs.dir/src/m...
- 04:20 Bug #659 (Accepted): Nomacs has no mac support
- maybe this is intedended with your name.
I wanted to try your app but...
your OS X / Mac support is non existing....
- 18:38 Feature #654 (Accepted): Chose output JPG quality setting in batch processing
- that's already in the beta
- 20:11 Feature #654 (Closed): Chose output JPG quality setting in batch processing
- Add an option to chose output jpg image quality when setting up batch process. That's useful when you want to send im...
- 09:57 Bug #641: saved tiff subsequently converted by ImageMagick is "missing ImageLength field"
- Marcus, how did you verify that? (ImageMagick's @identify@ also complains.) Sorry, I can't figure how to post in my S...
- 09:38 Support #653 (Closed): How can I show the pixel size of the image?
- Is it possible to show the pixel size of the currently-showing image? e.g. it's 300 pixels wide by 200 pixels high? I...
- 02:45 Bug #651 (Closed): Nomacs unable to open TGA files openable with other image viewers
- Upon trying to load any of the TGA images generated from the game Team Fortress 2 in nomacs, I'm greeted with the mes...
- 19:17 Feature #645 (New): Delete exif
- Button for delete exif from images
- 03:52 Feature #517: Add option to sort by current explorer settings
- Q wrote:
> Markus wrote:
> I'd imagine that (as long as this "Explorer sync" option would be active) it would use t...
- 13:05 Feature #627: Edit>Settings>Display>Zoom>Always zoom to fit
- 12:20 Bug #620: Right key doesn't work in 'delete' dialog box
- 12:07 Bug #640: Crash during resize
thanks for the report - I cannot reproduce it with the current beta. So I hope this is fixed by now.
- 12:03 Bug #641: saved tiff subsequently converted by ImageMagick is "missing ImageLength field"
- hmm that's odd
- the ImageLength is correctly set in your attached files (both, nomacs and phototonic)
I guess this...
- 11:55 Bug #642: portable version in Windows 10: cant set as default images viewer
- in order to show up there, we need to modify the registry - and the portable version strictly does not change the reg...
- 14:24 Bug #623: Pressing left-key on last image in folder says 'You've reached the beginning'
this is now fixed - if you don't like to go on with 3.0 you could try the current beta:
- 08:22 Bug #640: Crash during resize
- Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: nomacs.exe
Application Version: 220.127.116.1100...
Also available in: Atom