From 05.07.2016 to 03.08.2016
- 23:52 Bug #725 (New): No uninstall in Windows 10
- After installing Nomacs 3.4 in Windows 10, there is no way to uninstall it: there is no "nomacs" on the installed app...
- 08:56 Feature #724 (New): Rearrange Photos and rename with new order
- For slideshows I often need to rearrange photos.
Therefore I would need a thumbnail view where I am allowed to brin...
- 20:45 Bug #723: Big (80 megabytes) PNG images are taking forever to load
- I doubt that. This is not just on this particular kind of file (random RGBA noise). Any large PNG file (any color sca...
- 18:21 Bug #723 (Accepted): Big (80 megabytes) PNG images are taking forever to load
- I did what you said, but I used Photoshop instead of Gimp to generate the image. The resulting file is 88MB (I saved ...
- 17:43 Bug #723 (Closed): Big (80 megabytes) PNG images are taking forever to load
- How to reproduce:
1) Run GIMP
2) Create a 6000x8000 image
3) Generate RGB noise
4) Export as noise.png
5) Open n...
- 11:11 Feature #721 (New): Update notification window - View change log.
Please add an ability (for example a button or a textbox) in the update notification window in order to see what...
- 09:30 Bug #718: Entry point not found
- you should definitely update : ) -> this was an issue from our side and we will do our best such that it won't happen...
- 04:41 Feature #717: Ask before modifying files
- Really strange, I had to create an account to write a reply here.
Anyway, here is one of the images affected.
- 16:47 Bug #718: Entry point not found
- Working now! Thank you!.
before you close the bug report i wanted to ask,in future updates should i update or just s...
- 09:27 Bug #718: Entry point not found
- Thanks for your feedback, I have now added all api-ms dlls to the portable version (like we used to in 3.2). I hope t...
- 20:20 Bug #718: Entry point not found
- Now i am getting a different error, says api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll is missing from my computer.
- 10:07 Bug #718: Entry point not found
I have packed it newly again (there were still 2 dlls missing on saturday) and it's now working for me on Win7...
- 17:11 Bug #720 (New): File Association not working
- After I set nomacs to be the default viewer, I tried to open an image file (any image file) with it and it opens the ...
- 10:10 Feature #717: Ask before modifying files
- nomacs should not write anything unless you e.g. rotate. Could you please send us an image that is edited?
- 10:05 Bug #719 (Accepted): Portable x64
- sorry for that... it should be fixed now
- 20:55 Bug #719 (Closed): Portable x64
- This is what happens when I try to run the portable version
- 23:36 Bug #718: Entry point not found
- I'm using windows 7 ultimate, the portable version didn't help still getting the same error
- 13:00 Bug #718 (Accepted): Entry point not found
thanks for reporting, and sorry for the inconveniences. I have created a portable version: http://download.nom...
- 09:05 Bug #718 (Closed): Entry point not found
- after installing the new update i cant get nomacs to open, i get an error saying "The produre entry point ucrtbase.te...
- 12:58 Bug #716 (Accepted): Qt5Concurrent.dll
that's too bad - we have changed our packaging. I have created an _oldschool_ portable version: http://downloa...
- 02:11 Feature #717 (New): Ask before modifying files
- I've recently tried out nomacs and it appears to modify image files without the users consent messing up both my file...
- 00:33 Bug #716 (Closed): Qt5Concurrent.dll
- I have installed nomacs v184.108.40.2069. When I try to open it a dialog box pops up and states, "The procedure entry point...
- 14:52 Bug #688 (Closed): Installer wants to put 64 bit version into (x86) under windows
- 14:35 Bug #579 (Closed): Nomacs cannot be registered as default app on Windows 10
- 14:34 Bug #691 (Closed): Installer wants to put 64 bit version into (x86) under windows
- 14:25 Bug #691: Installer wants to put 64 bit version into (x86) under windows
- 14:33 Feature #304 (Closed): changelog
- 14:33 Feature #369 (Closed): Undo/Redo actions
- 14:32 Feature #533 (Closed): Language selection
I am sorry - but we won't make that... locals are on many systems not what they should be - so I guess it's no...
- 14:26 Feature #686: Snap Edges
- this is OS dependent and works on Windows...
- 14:24 Feature #689 (Closed): Make it easy to copy version number
- 14:23 Feature #700 (Closed): Extract pics from outlook ".msg"
- sorry, but this is much harder... (I will close it for now)
- 14:23 Feature #714 (Closed): background
- 14:23 Feature #711 (Closed): Option to preload next/prev X number of images
- 14:23 Feature #702 (Closed): Rotate image should not be saved automatically
- 14:23 Feature #710 (Closed): Option to change animation duration for show/hide panels
- 14:23 Feature #684 (Closed): GIF looping
- 14:23 Feature #680 (Closed): Change canvas size
- 14:22 Bug #713 (Closed): Allow going backwards when browsing archives
- 14:22 Bug #708 (Closed): exiting fullscreen mode incorretly size nomacs window
- 14:22 Bug #707 (Closed): Can't read files in directories with non-UTF name
- 14:22 Bug #696 (Closed): Traversing next images (right-key) is typically fast; but traversing previous ...
- 14:22 Bug #703 (Closed): nomacs doesn't build with gcc 6.1
- 14:22 Bug #678 (Closed): recent files settings is not respected
- 14:22 Bug #693 (Closed): Rotation is not respected when viewing RAW files
- 14:22 Bug #677 (Closed): crash on delete
- 14:22 Bug #675 (Closed): wrong tooltip
- 14:22 Bug #674 (Closed): Deleting images while viewing
- 14:22 Bug #554 (Closed): Batch conversion window sizing
- 14:22 Bug #603 (Closed): Linux - Segmentation fault on deletion of image
- 13:33 Support #715: unattended Installtation nomacs app run checkbox
this should work:...
- 09:56 Support #715 (New): unattended Installtation nomacs app run checkbox
please, i have an unattended install that works fine. But under WIN7 a normal User can't install Software. So...
- 10:12 Feature #694 (Rejected): RU
- please report in english
- 10:03 Feature #711 (Accepted): Option to preload next/prev X number of images
- max cache increased...
- 09:28 Bug #713 (Accepted): Allow going backwards when browsing archives
- this should work (but it doesn't)...
- 09:27 Feature #714 (Accepted): background
- this function is already there: Edit > Wallpaper
- 07:32 Feature #714 (Closed): background
- set as desktop background
- 22:59 Bug #713 (Closed): Allow going backwards when browsing archives
- When browsing zip files with nomacs you should be able to go back and look at previous images with the left arrow key...
- 08:44 Bug #712: Wrong path delimiter on Win
- Thank you.
P.S. I remember that old versions (but I don't remember which ones) has been correctly copied image pa...
- 16:13 Bug #712: Wrong path delimiter on Win
- true... -> I'll have a look at it
- 13:08 Bug #712: Wrong path delimiter on Win
- Markus wrote:
> does this have any drawbacks?
Yes. Any dialog on win32 cannot handle path with '/'.
- 16:13 Feature #689: Make it easy to copy version number
- you could use ? > Report a Bug (this will automatically add the version number here)
- 16:25 Bug #708: exiting fullscreen mode incorretly size nomacs window
- win7 64bit
should look http://puu.sh/pZ5Qc/f6de9cd785.jpg
looks after steps http://puu.sh/pZ5RJ/931d6d2e58.jpg
- 16:17 Bug #708: exiting fullscreen mode incorretly size nomacs window
- just tested this... on win10 the window will have the very same size as it had before entering fullscreen...
- 16:14 Bug #554 (Accepted): Batch conversion window sizing
- 16:13 Bug #712 (Accepted): Wrong path delimiter on Win
- hmmm... this his how urls are handled in the mimedata by Qt. does this have any drawbacks? - windows explorer etc. do...
- 16:11 Bug #706: Nomacs latest version does not display "next" image correctly when using either button ...
- could you try this:
Edit > Settings > Slideshow -> check always animate image loading
- 16:04 Bug #707: Can't read files in directories with non-UTF name
- your folder name contains escape characters... sorry but I guess we won't be able to support this...
- 16:00 Feature #698 (Closed): 中文翻译问题
- please report in english... (if it's about missing translations, take a look at this: http://nomacs.org/how-to-transl...
- 15:58 Feature #702: Rotate image should not be saved automatically
- you can change this behavior:
Edit > Settings > Advanced > Save Exif Orientation - NOTE: images are then _really_ ro...
- 15:57 Feature #710: Option to change animation duration for show/hide panels
you can change the animation duration in Edit > Settings > Display > Slideshow
- 16:12 Bug #712 (Accepted): Wrong path delimiter on Win
- nomacs copies image path with wrong path delimiter (should '\' instead '/')
- 10:54 Feature #711 (Closed): Option to preload next/prev X number of images
- when review many raw files waiting time is a little bit annoying
it works right now for two images, when i go forw...
- 10:31 Bug #651: Nomacs unable to open TGA files openable with other image viewers
- i'm on version 220.127.116.11 x64, win7 64bit
still can't open tga files
"Sorry, i could not load: car_44627_.tga"
- 10:22 Feature #710 (Closed): Option to change animation duration for show/hide panels
- current animation duration is too long
- 10:21 Feature #709 (New): Hide mouse cursor in fullscreen mode
- hide after 1sec of no mouse cursor movement
- 10:16 Bug #708 (Closed): exiting fullscreen mode incorretly size nomacs window
1. open image
2. maximize nomacs window
3. go to fullscreen mode F11
4. alt+f4 (fullscreen mode remembered...
- 09:53 Support #669: Option to open nomacs directly to fullscreen
- the problem with "remember state" is when you are in fullscreen mode, i press esc twice to close nomacs, first esc ex...
- 04:39 Bug #707 (Closed): Can't read files in directories with non-UTF name
- wget accidentally created a directory tree with weird non-UTF symbols, incorrectly processing a tilde in URL. I could...
Also available in: Atom