From 16.08.2016 to 14.09.2016
- 22:19 Feature #738 (Closed): Close viewer with ESC key
- Cannot set keyboard shortcut to exit program with ESC key.
It's the most obvious method of exiting
- 17:01 Bug #737 (Closed): Ugly rotation icon
- The "rotating" icon in the crop feature looks rather ugly. I think it's supposed to represent a circle, but for some ...
- 13:44 Bug #736: Transparent frame around photos
it seems like this image has stored crop areas in the metadata. You can disable the display of these areas in pr...
- 13:41 Bug #736 (Closed): Transparent frame around photos
- There is a transparent frame around photos, that appears only with certain photos, not all of them.
- 21:19 Bug #735 (New): nomacs crashes when rotating huge images on 32-bit Windows
- How to reproduce:
* Install 32-bit Windows
* Open a huge (around 14000x14000) PNG file in nomacs
* Rotate the imag...
- 16:28 Bug #734 (New): Process bad/missing extensions properly
- In version 3.4.0 when opening image file without extension, Nomacs silently opens another image in the same the direc...
- 13:29 Feature #731 (New): Toggle between "show at 100%" and "fit into window" by middle mouse button
- I often use the mouse wheel for zooming. But it is difficult to zoom exactly to 100% by the mouse wheel. Therefore, i...
- 20:18 Bug #730 (New): Duplicate keyboard shortcut
- The CTRL+R keyboard shortcut is bound to "Resize Image" and "Reload File" by default.
- 00:47 Bug #706: Nomacs latest version does not display "next" image correctly when using either button ...
- The release of QT5CT 0.25 (now in repos) has fixed the QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct environment variable issue on Ubunt...
- 23:01 Bug #712: Wrong path delimiter on Win
- Any hope to fix this?
- 17:49 Feature #728 (New): Make scrolling/panning behaviour customizable
- Ctrl can be used together with an arrow key to move around inside of a magnified picture. But currently you are able ...
Also available in: Atom