From 30.08.2016 to 28.09.2016
- 17:10 Feature #742 (New): Have option to open images at 100% zoom
- Currently, images that are bigger than my display are shown with zoom to fit my window.
I would like an option wh...
- 17:00 Feature #741 (New): Center image on next/prev
- I think this one should be default behavior, but I can't find any setting to make this work. So in case this already ...
- 16:14 Feature #740 (Closed): In Thumbnail Preview mode, allow for greater zooming in for larger thumbnails
- I like the Thumbnail Preview mode for viewing a collection of photos, but it would be better if you could zoom in fur...
- 13:35 Bug #739: Image is displayed with what looks like a cropping box on it
- I did look for such a feature, but could not find it :-)
That cropping rectangle is odd though. Nothing in LR look...
- 13:29 Bug #739 (Accepted): Image is displayed with what looks like a cropping box on it
- I don't want to say this - but it's actually a feature : )
-> so your image has a cropping defined in the metadata (...
- 10:33 Bug #739 (Closed): Image is displayed with what looks like a cropping box on it
- Image has been edited in Lightroom.
- 13:31 Bug #719 (Closed): Portable x64
- 13:31 Bug #716 (Closed): Qt5Concurrent.dll
- 13:31 Bug #718 (Closed): Entry point not found
- 13:31 Bug #737 (Closed): Ugly rotation icon
- 13:30 Bug #736: Transparent frame around photos
- it's now off by default
- 22:25 Feature #532: Date format and locales
- Still wrong date display in 3.4.1, see screenshot.
- 18:00 Feature #727: Full Waifu2x Support
- I gave it a try... I am sorry but this is much too complicated for integrating...
- 18:03 Feature #727: Full Waifu2x Support
- that looks promising... since the dependencies are heavy - I will check if we can add it as plugin
- 15:17 Bug #737: Ugly rotation icon
- sorry, but this is related to the alpha-blending capability of your system... (my screenshot shows how it should look...
- 15:59 Feature #738 (Accepted): Close viewer with ESC key
In the settings -> General you can check that nomacs closes with the ESC key
- 22:19 Feature #738 (Closed): Close viewer with ESC key
- Cannot set keyboard shortcut to exit program with ESC key.
It's the most obvious method of exiting
- 17:01 Bug #737 (Closed): Ugly rotation icon
- The "rotating" icon in the crop feature looks rather ugly. I think it's supposed to represent a circle, but for some ...
- 13:44 Bug #736: Transparent frame around photos
it seems like this image has stored crop areas in the metadata. You can disable the display of these areas in pr...
- 13:41 Bug #736 (Closed): Transparent frame around photos
- There is a transparent frame around photos, that appears only with certain photos, not all of them.
- 21:19 Bug #735 (New): nomacs crashes when rotating huge images on 32-bit Windows
- How to reproduce:
* Install 32-bit Windows
* Open a huge (around 14000x14000) PNG file in nomacs
* Rotate the imag...
- 16:28 Bug #734 (New): Process bad/missing extensions properly
- In version 3.4.0 when opening image file without extension, Nomacs silently opens another image in the same the direc...
Also available in: Atom